Cluster Map


Thursday, February 28, 2013

Reflection Three

Physical and Earth Science:

Since being in this class, I have become more aware of Professors efforts to integrate technology into their teaching. My Physical and Earth Science professor does this well. He loves using technology along side with all of his neat gadgets. What really makes me interested in the class and technology used, is his ability to properly operate it. There have been many times when I have been blown away by something he has created using technology.

I also love his enthusiasm for the technology. Because he gets really excited about using it and thinks its cool...I get really excited about it and begin to think that it is cool:)

I have learned a lot of really great ways to integrate technology into a science lesson. Lets just hope I can remember them when I actually start teacher!


1 comment:

  1. The most interesting thing here for me is that you point out your professor's enthusiasm. I think that the key I am beginning to understand with technology in the classroom is that it is only effective when the teacher does it well and teachers can only do things well when they are excited about them. Even if I was to teach a masterfully crafted lesson that integrated technology, if I wasn't excited about it, it still wouldn't be engaging to my students! I think this post hits on the main idea that technology in the classroom is never a crutch for our teaching, but will only enhance it.

    ReplyDelete