Animoto Video
After making the video in class using the Animoto site, I can see myself integrating these slide shows into my classroom. I think that these videos will become a hit...especially in an elementary classroom, I mean what student doesn't like to see a picture of them? What I likes was that the site was really easy to navigate and a great online resource that doesn't need software to use.
I would integrate these slide shows into my classroom in many ways. One creative way would be early on in the year and letting each student make a slide show of who they are and their favorite things. This would be a great way for the class to get to know their peers better and could potentially make for some great conversation starters.
Another way I would integrate Animoto would be to use it as a way to show off what the class has been doing. Like Professor Adair with the crazy hair day, I would take pictures of my classroom doing fun things--field trips and science experiments.
It is fascinating how much technology is under our noses and we never thought to use them in a classroom. I am so happy that I am learning all of this new stuff.
Animoto On!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment