Not so Smart with the SMART Board:
I had a lot of fun working with the SMART Board in class today. I really enjoyed getting to use this hands on tool and learn how all the
features work. I know I still have a long way to go before I master it, and
even though I fumbled a lot, I thought it went alright. One of my favorite
features we looked at today was the compass. I know that my students would love
to work with that and see how an amplified compass works on the SMART Board
before they work with their individual ones. I also worked a lot with the
cloning feature which was really nice because I didn't have to copy and paste
every time I wanted to duplicate an object. The most important thing I learned
is that it’s going to take a lot of practice before I will look like a pro SMART Boarder.
Because the SMART Board is very touchy and has many features, I will need to
dedicate a lot of time working with it.
Although I need a lot of practice on the SMART Board, because there is so much, I feel like I need my own personal teacher to walk me through everything. Some
things I would like to know about the SMART Board are:
1. Are there classes you can take on using the
SMART Board outside of this one?
2. How do you record voice?
3. Can you print off notes taken on the SMART Board?
3. Can you print off notes taken on the SMART Board?
No comments:
Post a Comment