Blogging:
Since this is my first time blogging, I thought that it would be a great time to reflect on my experience. I was a little hesitant in the beginning because this was something new for me. I have read and seen many blogs in my day, but have never participated in the fun. What I love most about blogging is that I can share my thoughts and views on any given topic. I also love reading other classmates blogs and see what interesting things they come up with to blog about. Blogger is a blogger-friendly site and makes blogging easy for the technologically challenged. I now see the importance of a class blog and the relevancy of it towards anything taught or learned in the classroom. Instead of students printing out assignments, blogging is a effective way to turn in assignments and to discuss topics conversed in class. I can see myself integrating blogging into my lesson planning and classroom. I want my students to connect with each other and to be able to voice their opinion (especially great for students who don't comment in class).
I love that I can now call myself a blogger.
I had a very similar experience to you! This is my first time actually blogging, even though I had tried about a year ago and never got past the first paragraph. I think it is so cool how it opens up a completely new world for us. I also can see myself using blogs as a way to communicate with my students and get them to talk to each other while expressing their ideas and thoughts. Having an English endorsement, I think this could be very effective in the future!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your experience:)